ideas to get you started:
1) You can mix it in pudding--it tastes great in our Butterscotch, Chocolate or Vanilla Creme Pudding.
2) You can blend 2 Tbsp- 3 Tbsp into a Chocolate milkshake made with our Chocolate drink or our Double Chocolate Pudding.
3) You can make candy with it: blend a tablespoon of Walden Farms Carmel Dip and Chocolate Sauce into 4 tablespoons on top of a piece of plastic wrap. Then roll and wrap and place in the freezer for 15 minutes. SO yummy!
4) Make a Chicken Stir Fry with a can of chicken, Japanese frozen veggies and 2 Tbsp. PB2. I also use a Thai spice called Spice Hunter Thai seasoning that has some coconut powder in it and, boy, does this taste authentic!
5) Put it on fruit--apples, peaches, nectarines or on celery. If you are on maintenance or have children--you can do Ants on a Log with celery, PB2 and raisens down in a row!
6) Put it in this year's pumpkin pie! But be careful that it doesn't overpower your pumpkin taste.
Scroll down to find last year's pumpkin pie recipe--it is THE best pumpkin pie I have ever eaten and it is hard to believe that it is dietetic! Thank you, Sonya Clemmons!